Well the title of my blog is taken from How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. That movie is one of my all time favorites by the way. The point is, I am sick....AGAIN! How does this happen for the second week in a row? I drink juice every day, eat semi-healthy, and my exercise consists of evil BYU stairs. What is wrong with the picture? I just hope that I wont be sick when it comes to going to Idaho next weekend! Carrie Underwood....oh my goodness I am so excited! Something else that I am excited about is going to this etiquette work-shop for business people up in Salt Lake City. To some, it might sound odd or weird, but I've always been deeply interested in good manners. As a journalist, I have many great opportunities and so I am sooooo happy that I cover the business beat hence I get to go to this workshop. There are always big blessings that come from good table manners. :)
Also, I decided that each week I will post a picture and talk about it. I think the pictures that I collect from friends to family are very important and they need to be shared and thought about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




why do journalists always get to do the coolest stuff? i'm changing my major! welllll maybe not since i'm two months away from graduating. but still...totally jealous. that sounds awesome! you'll have to share some "good etiquette tips"
ReplyDeletePriscilla! My fave YW ever! It was so good to hear from you! I love your blog. Sounds like things are going well at BYU. Your pictures are gorgeous!!! I want to hear more about this special guy who will be home in 7 months... keep us updated :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Emily