- I can't believe the timing of life
- sleep is a precious thing but waste of time
- 15 minutes is not enough
So basically everything happens for a reason but it still stinks when it is completely unexpected and you are left thinking..."Seriously? Like seriously, did THAT just happen?" I have come to know that YES, it does happen haha. I would usually protest, but I wont because Heavenly Father knows better...sleep...why does it feel so good? Maybe it's the chance to finally not think, or maybe it's the only opportunity where day dreaming into accidental dreams is available, either way, I know I should be grateful for it but at the same time, I have other things to do. Lastly, speaking to someone on the phone for the first time in MONTHS after not seeing them for YEARS is such a wonderful experience. Why do 15 minutes have to fly by so fast then? All I can say is that missionary work is the most amazing thing out there, and I fully support it :) Ummmm....mother's day was also awesome in general, I am grateful for my beautiful mom who loves me and I also thank the many special women in my life that I look up to as role models and mother figures.




you have a blog!! woot woot. i think that is wonderful. lets be blogging friends
ReplyDeleteps. i take it you and your missionary are still going strong? that's LOVELY!!