Oh yes, my roommates! They are pretty much amazing. We've been together for a couple YEARS now and it feels great! This picture was taken at my 19th Birthday celebration. :) This spot also marks the date where Holly (on the right) met her true love. Thanks to Danielle (on the left), Holly went on a blind date with her friend Wade. After the "triple-date-picnic" died, and after Wade's car died, the flames between Holly and Wade definitely did NOT die. Wade ended up making all of us a great picnic lunch and later that day we had cake and ice cream. The Cougars also played a game on September 1st 2007 (my birthday!), I think we won hahaha
Wow seriously, so the first time I saw Blaine was in 6th grade at Johnson Jr. High. We were both in Track 1 and so we had like 5 out of 7 classes together. We both played the alto saxophone in band and I'm pretty sure we are in a home video playing together. Funny thing is, he doesn't really remember me! Looking at our 6th grade yearbook, we are totally there. But I suppose he didn't notice me until 8th grade when I was a cheerleader and I performed at assemblies. So flash forward to Sophomore year at Bonanza High and his dad was our Seminary teacher. Did we talk then? NO! It wasn't until Jr. year where he asked me to homecoming and then I'm pretty sure he asked me because I told his best friend to give him a hint that I wanted to go with him. So our first date was almost a blind date of sorts because we were barely friends. A bunch of dates later, a mission, BYU and SUU...we are engaged and soon to be married :)
I am a Brigham Young University graduate and I loved it there! I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree: Communications, emphasis in print journalism and a minor degree in Family Life. I gradutated within the New Media program at BYU and I love to be a part of a community that uses the media to strengthen families. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am Mormon.
No comments:
Post a Comment