




Blaine and I went to Brianhead with his family and it was pretty neat! Interesting but neat! Haha Friday we never made it to Tuacahn to see Annie but we did get Cafe Rio :) We also had the opportunity to visit blaine's mission buddy Elder Stowe and his wife to be! We love them! So cute to see their apartment and how happy we are that they will be sealed soon. Saturday was relaxing as we napped and read books but it was hard work as we chopped wood and cleaned up. Poor Blaine was basically dying in bed because of the flu and so he was out for the entire day except to go to Priesthood Session of General Conference and to watch a movie with him. Sunday we did rest a lot and we 1) Heard conference on the radio 2) Heard conference from Jeff's laptop and 3) Heard conference from the inside of the Suburban! The projector wasn't working, we lost Internet connection for a while, we lost power, and then the laptop died. I am happy we did all we could though to watch conference! After a yummy dinner it was time to go back home. I enjoyed getting out of Las Vegas but I didn't enjoy coming home sick. Blaine and I had a tough week after that :) (see nyquil post below haha)




No comments:
Post a Comment