My mom-in-law and I went and took 5 kiddies to St George to go see Annie! It was so much fun and we all got McDonald's (kids need happy meals right!) and made it to the show. The kids were dancing with the music and Joni and I were in awe because of the wonderful singing. It was so cute and I love that story! I am glad I got to go! I love Tuahcahn... (I think that's how u spell it!)
My little cousin Carlitos turned 8 and we celebrated at Chuck-E-Cheese! Not only did he turn 8 but he also got baptized earlier this fun morning. I am so proud of him and he's going to be a great missionary one day! I love him and his family. Blaine and I also got to spend time with my parents and it was so fun to see them. Blaine and I even got some tokens to play with and although he always beat me at a racing game, I beat him at shooting hoops!

My little brother-in-law also turned 8! We met at Joni's and both sets of Grandparents came. Then we headed over to Outback Steakhouse! When Joni asked Carson what to make for his birthday dinner he said, "Can you make me Outback?!" haha yay for Carson! Blaine only got bread and like 2 fries because he had to leave and to back to school. I brought his yummy steak back though. Those Aussie Cheese fries are to die for and I cannot get enough of them. I had yummy steak of course. Then we went to the house to open presents and have cake and ice cream! Carson loved his present we got him too, his little bike was so cool, Blaine wanted it :)





How fun that you guys took the kids to see Annie. I love how everyone's bundled up! I haven't been to Chuck-e-cheese in forever! We might just have to go there now. Funny that Carson wanted Outback for his birthday dinner, what a character!
ReplyDelete