NyQuil is the best thing that has ever been invented! This is the reason why Blaine and I were able to sleep this week. Not a nice time to get sick! It has been miserable and annoying but thank goodness it is going away now. Can't believe how much time was lost by being sick (and money too, boo.) Anywho, I am thankful for my health and that we are recovering! I can't blog about anything else because I am tired :)
Eeeek
Friday, October 9, 2009
NyQuil is the best thing that has ever been invented! This is the reason why Blaine and I were able to sleep this week. Not a nice time to get sick! It has been miserable and annoying but thank goodness it is going away now. Can't believe how much time was lost by being sick (and money too, boo.) Anywho, I am thankful for my health and that we are recovering! I can't blog about anything else because I am tired :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




No comments:
Post a Comment