PAGES

SLIDER

Last September Weekend

Monday, September 28, 2009

September wen by so fast and Fall Season came instantly! I am very grateful for the Fall and the cooler weather and that means the Holidays are around the corner! This weekend we ran a lot of errands, got stuff done around the house, worked, and chilled at home. Saturday was the General Relief Society Conference and it was great! It really taught me to look at what I was doing and how I should be spending my time more wisely. Today for example, I got a lot of things done that should have been done ages ago! I will continue to not play on the computer so much. I justify blogging as journaling :) Early on Saturday, I also went to Gilcrease Orchard, (my current job) to help Blaine's cousin and her family pick out a pumpkin! Stacie is so cute, I guess she's my cousin-in-law and I love that! We have to post pics about that later because Stacie is a photographer and she took some great pics! Sunday was so great because it was the Primary Program and they are so cute! I cannot wait to have some kids of my own one day. Later that evening the missionaries came over for dinner and that was really fun because Blaine got to share a lot of stories and feelings about his own mission. I love cooking and throwing dinner parties and so here were some cute pics that I too while playing around with my camera. I made this pasta dish but that wasn't as pretty to photograph :) It still tasted delicious though!

1 comment:

  1. OK! Love the pix! What are your secrets?
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger