PAGES

SLIDER

My Brother Turned 18!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ha! So this picture is from way back yonder...ok fine, Christmas 2007 wasn't too long ago. But So my brother Edward turned 18th yesterday, January 31st and I can't believe he's so old! Yesterday my mom and his friends threw him a surprise birthday party and he had absolutely NO idea! I haven't talked to him or my mom after the party yet so I will know details later about how it went. I hope it went great! He has an amazing family and really good friends. We all love him and I love my family! I seriously just can't believe that he's a senior in high school, he's going on a mission in about a year, my little sister is a freshman in high school and everyone is just growing up! I love life. It goes by fast and so you have to enjoy it while you can. You also have to work hard while you can because before you know it, a semester is coming to an end or you are about to graduate or you just want to get that one test over with. It really is amazing and I have absolutely nothing to complain about :)

2 comments:

  1. I dream of following you in your print journalism footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! Looks like you need to UPDATE! Ha ha...I found your site off your facebook. Here is our site...
    hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com

    Are you going to keep this site after you get married?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger