Today was a great day. Yummy breakfast before church, got released today
in Sacrament, went to regular Sunday school, and we were holding back
tears in YW as we told the girls we got released and we introduced the
new group of leaders. I'm going to miss those girls! Afterwards, I went
to my mom's house to have a birthday party for my little 4 yr old
cousin....she's darling! I almost started crying each time she laughed
from being so happy at seeing her pinata and presents and such. Oh gosh!
I'm going to be one of those crybaby mothers. Oh well, I embrace
it...I'm just going to love my kids so much! Anyways, we had a carne
asada which was to die for and I just hung out with my relatives. Blaine
had a presidency meeting and came later just in time when everyone else
left haha. He at least got dinner! Then we headed over to his parent's
house and while the boys chatted up a storm about this race car thing,
Joni and I had a great tiime having heart to heart conversations about
anything and everything. Then off to bed! Great Sunday with family well
spent :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




No comments:
Post a Comment