I knew today was going to be busy and it really was! We started off the
day early and I made a surprise yummy breakfast for Blaine. I made
omelets with hashbrowns and it was so delish! So yummy. It was great way
to begin Valentine's Day. I went to work and came home and Blaine was
way excited to share presents! I didn't even know that my present had
made it on time and he had picked up his own present today so it was
perfect. Good thing I had picked out a great card a while ago and so I
had mine ready. He greeted me home with flowers and a present! I got my
Bamboo Craft design tablet that I get to use with Adobe Illustrator and I
am so excited about it! It helps me take my designs to the next
level. From "me" he got the hutch for his desk. It's tradition to read
our cards out loud and hug and kiss and I just love that. Our thing is
to get funny/sexy/romantic cards for each holiday and he did so great
this year! It's electronic and has sounds! Seriously, there's this heart
and it lights up and flashes lights and plays a siren sound! Then when
you open it, it whistles at you! haha LOVE IT! Well remember how I said
today was going to be busy? Well we barely had time to celebrate when
Blaine had to hurry and go study and I had to drop something off for
church. I was going to grill steaks but it seemed like too much on such a
busy night and so I just picked up pizza and we ate in front of our
computers....not really romantic but Blaine had to study hardcore and I
played with my new present. Valentine's Dinner was later in the week. I sure do love my
husband though and am so grateful for all that we have together. The
sweetest thing about our cards to each other is that both of us wrote
down something about our growing family. I talked about loving him and
our little boy and he said I was going to be the perfect mom for our
growing family....talk about cute!!!! Love my husband :)
For dinner we ate at the Aliante restaurant called Market Place and we had steak of course and it was soooo delish. Such a nice restaurant it reminds me of Lawry's Prime Rib (atmosphere and pricing haha). Definitely will go there again!




No comments:
Post a Comment