So I just celebrated my two year anniversary with the love of my life this weekend. August 8 is a wonderful day and I will look forward it to for eternity :) So obviously I need a blog post about our second year of life together but there are also a zillion things to share about the past few months. Why the long break from blogging again? Because I have been having way too much fun! (I also just need to not be lazy and write these things down before I forget). So my little BLOG ROLL is....
Hiking Mount Charleston
Girls Camp
Young Women's fun
iPad 2 Amazingness
24 Marathons
Anniversary Brianhead Trip
These last two years have been so amazing! We are now starting year 3 together (but really like year 7ish by now since we started dating back in 2004) and we've had many adventures the last two years. Our first year was obviously brand new and we bought our house and settling into life. This second year was full of enjoyment and relaxation. I have a feeling year three will bring new challenges to keep us on our toes but we cannot wait for what life has to bring. Hope to post pics of all my recent adventures soon! Also....I have a secret project I have been working on....kind of a birthday present to myself....in the next coming weeks I will post little details and then the full reveal on my birthday!!!! (September 1) Can't wait. xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment