We had a great July 4th filed with family and friends and LOTS OF CAKE! Yes I did bake that cake...yes I baked TWO for two different parties...yes it took forever and yes it was amazing :) I found a tutorial online and since the tuturial was easy to follow it was fairly simple for my first time ever assembling a cake with a bunch of different cut out layers and such. It was so much fun to make this! I was deadly tired after 6 hours in the kitchen but it was so worth it! We first a BBQ with our parents and some friends and then headed over to another friends' party for dessert! I was to enter my dessert for a dessert contest they were having and we were late and so mine didn't count but needless to say, I would have won! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger









No comments:
Post a Comment