PAGES

SLIDER

Blaine's Birthday

Tuesday, July 12, 2011





Happy Birthday to my husband! Oh my goodness it is so amazing to not only celebrate his birthday but be able to celebrate everyday with him. We celebrate the big things like birthdays and holidays and the end of finals. We celebrate a pay raise, a good test and accomplishing other goals. We celebrate having a great day at work and we reward ourselves for surviving through the day. Everyday is a blessing and we should celebrate everyday. 

We had cake and dinner with Blaine's family and my family and it was so fun to get together with everyone! Love that we can share special moments with both sets of family. 

So I made this Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake with creamy frosting with a tint of peanut butter. Blaine LOVES this candy and LOVED this cake! I don't even like peanut butter haha but I do love my husband and made this sweet cake! It was so much fun to make. See the picture below :) 

Then the last mini celebration was on Blaine's actual birthday on a tuesday so I made him a special dinner using the blue plate special because it is a special day. I don't have a chance to explain it now but you only use this special set on special occasions. LIke this one! Happy Birthday Blaine xoxo




  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger