So these pictures are also a little old but it was so fun to hang out with my mom and sister (not pictured because she had to leave...she was busy? she didn't want to....lol) But we had a full day of awesome things going on. Pedicures, breakfast at Rachel's Kitchen, shopping, Gap, Target, pick up pizza, see a movie, have a yummy potluck dinner at a party later. I came home like 30 minutes before Blaine came back from Utah! haha I wasn't lonely this weekend at all. The night before my girls day with my girls in the De La Vega family, I had a girls night out with the Davis girls: Phantom and Max Brenner. How did I get so lucky with all these amazing girls and women! So Blaine as gone for 3 days....guess how long I was at HOME.....about 30 minutes haha because I spent the night at the Davis' and my friend gave me a haircut after work on Friday. Whew! Both Blaine and I had so much fun this weekend although we of course missed each other. It is always great to hang out with family though because they are the best.
Girls Day Out!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
So these pictures are also a little old but it was so fun to hang out with my mom and sister (not pictured because she had to leave...she was busy? she didn't want to....lol) But we had a full day of awesome things going on. Pedicures, breakfast at Rachel's Kitchen, shopping, Gap, Target, pick up pizza, see a movie, have a yummy potluck dinner at a party later. I came home like 30 minutes before Blaine came back from Utah! haha I wasn't lonely this weekend at all. The night before my girls day with my girls in the De La Vega family, I had a girls night out with the Davis girls: Phantom and Max Brenner. How did I get so lucky with all these amazing girls and women! So Blaine as gone for 3 days....guess how long I was at HOME.....about 30 minutes haha because I spent the night at the Davis' and my friend gave me a haircut after work on Friday. Whew! Both Blaine and I had so much fun this weekend although we of course missed each other. It is always great to hang out with family though because they are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger





No comments:
Post a Comment