A while back Blaine and I were going out to our Friday Date Night and we picked up some pizza's on the way out to APEX to go shooting. We had our targets and food and liter of rootbeer, we get to apex and when we get out of the car we realize that we forgot....the GUN. SERIOUSLY! haha How ironic right? Well good thing Apex is only like 15-20 minutes from our house compared to people living by Mountains Edge. So we went home and slept and then the following morning we woke up a little earlier to not go shooting in the heat. We had a bunch of wood at out house so Blaine spray painted targets and it was super fun. I'm not that great of a shooter but it is always fun. Blaine and I like to pretend we are Mr. & Mrs. Smith :)
P.S. all the pictures are from my iPhone. The picture below was still so neat considering it came from a camera phone! There's that quote, "The best camera is the camera you have with you".







No comments:
Post a Comment