I chopped off like 6 inches of my hair! I got some summer color in as well. Thanks to the gorgeous Kim Millett for doing my hair! What better than to spend 3-4 hours getting beautified while talking to one of your best friends. Big change coming from way long dark almost black hair but I needed the summer color and go lighter and add a little fun. I haven't had much highlights ever and the last time it was this light was about 6 years ago! Thanks again Kim :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger





I love love love your hair!! You look gorgeous!! I love the curls!! Thanks for letting me do it for you. Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous!! I LOVE it Priscilla! That's a look I've always wanted to do but am too scared to get it done. Love it!
ReplyDelete