PAGES

SLIDER

Furniture Makeovers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Blaine and I decided to renovate our bedroom furniture to make it match with the new color scheme I wanted (white, black, blue) and so we took our white washed furniture and did a clean and crisp white with black tops. We used our trusty spray gun and went to town on that furniture. We sanded, used primer and tried to do everything right! Turns out that the paint that Lowe's said was oil based really wasn't and it turned out to not be the greatest paint for this project. The furniture wasn't fancy or expensive in the first place and it was the furniture I had since I was like in middle school or something so it has lasted way past its prime anyways. Maybe one day after the rest of the house if more furnished and the future kids have all their furniture, we will update our own master bedroom furniture. In the meantime it looks great in a picture but I will post that once the bedroom is considered "done" haha (who knows when that will be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger