PAGES

SLIDER

Odd Weather

Friday, January 14, 2011


courtesy of CNN.com
 I saw this on the news the other day! You can click on the red boxes and see a picture of the snow. In Las Vegas, it was after New Year's ( a few days later I believe) when it snowed. So over a span of like 10 days....there was snow EVERYWHERE! except Florida. ha. I do like the warm weather and today, 60's in temperature is perfect. I do like the snow though so I LOVED that. CNN also reported that it was The Nina that is causing bizzarre weather along with something else in the temperature of the ocean.....ok sure. Anyways, I hope we all enjoy the weather here in Las Vegas because it is so nice! Enjoy the weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger