Finally Getting Stuff Done!
Monday, January 17, 2011
The picture above is like 3 weeks worth of food I swear! Silly thing about this though, is that I go grocery shopping every week so I have NO idea why I ended up with so much! I shop once a week because I get fresh produce and milk and essentials for the week. Somehow though, depending on the meal there is a need for so many ingredients so that's why the cart is full. Also, I like to throw in items to build in my pantry food storage...so not bad right? Well when I got home and unpacked...I had 3 counters worth of stuff! I think I went overboard then...whoops. But at least we have food and I think next week I don't need anything except milk and eggs haha. The point is though, I feel organized and ready for the week. Blaine starts school again, our life will now be on schedule and Christmas also finally went down. There's no more Christmas treats and today feels like 70+ degrees...spring time anyone? I would love it if that was true but I hear it's going to get cold again...by maybe Wednesday...eek. Good thing I am snowboarding this weeknd :)
Posted by
Priscilla Davis
Labels:
Daily Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




Oh my gosh..that's how my shopping goes every single week..lol
ReplyDelete