PAGES

SLIDER

Sunday Dinner

Monday, November 22, 2010

I love going to family Sunday dinner or with friends but I also love hosting Sunday dinner. I can't really do weeknight dinners becuase im rushed from work and Sunday is the only day I use my nice dishes. Every other day is my awesome Correll set. Michelle and Justin Crouse came over for dinner and it was such a blast to catch up! The food was tiny and my favorite part was Michelle's mother-in-law's potatoes. Best thing ever! I love every potato dish and this is so great.

2 comments:

  1. priscilla!
    i thought your blog was private for some reason, so it was on my list of private blogs and i just rediscovered it.
    and love it.
    i'm excited to read your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know more!!!!! Update please!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger