Motocross
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Blaine and I recently attended a Motocross event where Blaine's friend and coworker Bill was racing! Blaine used to race in high school with his buddies but now that life is crazy and with school for the next couple of years, Blaine doesn't have the time to train and get on that favorite dirt bike of his. It was really neat to come out here to the track in Boulder City because I have never been to a race before! (For dirt bikes I mean) and it was great to spend time with Blaine in a place that he loves and just captivates him. He loves the smell of the dirt bikes and seeing the dust trails. Some people out there are kinda crazy but everyone is there to watch the sport. It was so fun! We were out there late but I am glad that we saw all different kinds of racers, including Bill. My favorite race though were for the baby kiddos. Seriously, one kid was like 3! In their little 50s and one kid decked out in orange was just slowly enjoying the track, not racing, not speeding, not jumping, just enjoying the ride carefully. Sometimes, it really is just mroe fun to take life slow and not too seriously. He was last but to me, he was my favorite :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger





No comments:
Post a Comment