PAGES

SLIDER

Our Weekend : Conference, Easter!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010



I was an absolute cleaning machine on Saturday morning and I didn't even go back to bed at 5:30am when Blaine left for work! I cleaned the kitchen while I watched some TV on the laptop haha but I did great! I seriously cleaned for like 3 hours straight and it was great deep cleaning. Just looked so great! It is so much easier to keep up once you start super clean. I seriously got a workout because I was sweating like crazy when Blaine came home just in time for Conference. All the talks were so great! In between sessions we took a much needed nap and it felt so great. After, we went to his parents house for conference and saw it there with family. After, the girls went to the bead store for some goodies ( I got a cute bracelet and watch made for me!) and Blaine and other kids went to Home Depot. The boys later went to the Priesthood session and Joni and I went grocery shopping at Sam's. It was good bonding time! We watched The Other Side of Heaven, one of my favorites, ate pizza and helped Joni with dinner. Then it was time to go home with my honey! Great start to conference weekend :)
Sunday was such a great day! Blaine and I had struggles making breakfast like almost burning bacon and aebleskivers and Blaine messed up a couple times making the batter haha BUT we made it and our omelets with the aebleskivers were amazing! We saw One Tree Hill a little througout the day and we were ready for General Conference part 3 & 4. We saw all of it at home and it was nice to cuddle, have fun with each other and learn a lot. Then we made it over to Easter dinner which was a buffet and there was so much good food! I love it so much wow :) Whipping cream potatoes and green beans were my favorite so I got seconds! Almost the entire Noorda clan was over there and it was Grandpa Noorda's birthday on Monday so we celebrated there. My family was there too and it was neat to share this wonderful holiday with both our families. We saw all the kiddies play, hung out with my parents and left to our home to be together. I love Easter and what it represents and spending time with family. I am so grateful for Christ and that He lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger