Well now here is the time that I think "wow, I cannot believe 19 years has flown by already" and that moment is that my younger brother (certainly not little anymore!) entered the MTC earlier this day. I can't believe it is now the time where he gets to serve Heavenly Father and proclaim His Gospel. Edward gets to serve the people of Montreal, Canada and it covers all of Quebec and northern parts of North America. He will be speaking in his second native language of Spanish and as I write this, he's mastering French at the MTC. Quebec's official language is French and so I imagine he will use that language all the time! Such a wonderful language too, my 4 years of high school and college French has nothing on what he will learn in the next 2 months at the MTC. The picture of my brother comes from a photoshoot that my side of the family did just before he left. Below are more pictures from that shoot. Just sweet and simple and I think everyone looked great!Anyways, I am so proud of my brother and these next two years will be great blessing not only to him but Blaine and I and my parents and little sister. I will be posting a few things about him here and it'll be a fun adventure! Au revoir :)


P.S. There are TWO more photoshoots coming! haha Thanks to Stacie Hawley and then to Denise Hoogland.
sorry for creeping on your blog haha but i love this!! the family pictures turned out SO cute! he's gonna be such a great missionary :)
ReplyDelete