Blaine's cabin has always been such a great place to spend time at and so the rest of this season we got to go snowboarding twice :) Not only do we snowboard ( I don't do very well sometimes haha) but we play with snowmobiles, we watch movies and we just hang out as family and friends! We love a packed house. One time Alisha and I were in charge of getting food for about 15 people and so we got LOADS of groceries and made food and it was so much fun. Blaine is amazing at snowmobiling and so it's so fun seeing him do great jumps and tricks. One time I did like two little jumps and I had no idea what I was doing and so I hurt my knees on the snowmobile! Biggest bruises of my life haha but so worth it! Also, one time Blaine and I found the "Magic School Bus" and we played in it. We tried taking pictures on top of it and after a bunch of tries, with the timer on the camera we got it! Let's not forget the fact that I couldn't get OFF the bus! I just couldn't jump off. I was trying to slide off the bus but nope, it had to be a jump! Since I desperately needed help, Blaine came up to get me, picked me up, and he jumped FOR ME and we landed in the pretty soft snow! I think Blaine had snow up to his waist haha I love Brianhead!!!
Brianhead Trips
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




No comments:
Post a Comment