I had the greatest opportunity to attend the Draper, UT temple open house and it was so amazing! I went with one of my best friends and roommate Danielle with her family and it was such a blessing to be able to go inside places inside the temple I've never been too. As we walked along the interior of the temple, my heart anticipated the sealing rooms and especially the celestial room. I've been inside a sealing room because I've been sealed to my family for all eternity but I have not yet been in the position to go inside the celestial room. One day I will be though! So as we were walking around, the closer we got to the celestial room, the more my heart would start pounding. I just really wanted to be inside a room that symbolized what living with Heavenly Father would be like. When I finally reached that room, I felt this wonderful peace and was surrounded by this beauty and Holy Spirit. I connect this to our own lives where we are (or should be) so anxious to get to the Celestial Kingdom. We must walk through the paths of mortality but once we have done all we can and we realize that through Christ's Atonement anything is possible, we can finally reach home to Heavenly Father again. I love temples and I cannot wait until the day that I get married in the Temple for all time and eternity and can begin an everlasting life with my future husband and future children.Draper Temple Open House
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I had the greatest opportunity to attend the Draper, UT temple open house and it was so amazing! I went with one of my best friends and roommate Danielle with her family and it was such a blessing to be able to go inside places inside the temple I've never been too. As we walked along the interior of the temple, my heart anticipated the sealing rooms and especially the celestial room. I've been inside a sealing room because I've been sealed to my family for all eternity but I have not yet been in the position to go inside the celestial room. One day I will be though! So as we were walking around, the closer we got to the celestial room, the more my heart would start pounding. I just really wanted to be inside a room that symbolized what living with Heavenly Father would be like. When I finally reached that room, I felt this wonderful peace and was surrounded by this beauty and Holy Spirit. I connect this to our own lives where we are (or should be) so anxious to get to the Celestial Kingdom. We must walk through the paths of mortality but once we have done all we can and we realize that through Christ's Atonement anything is possible, we can finally reach home to Heavenly Father again. I love temples and I cannot wait until the day that I get married in the Temple for all time and eternity and can begin an everlasting life with my future husband and future children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




No comments:
Post a Comment