
I did celebrate a birthday a while ago and it was awesome and so I want to write about it.
My friends and family are so fun! I got free food, ice cream, tv shows, music, a movie, a new jacket, and even Tickle Me Elmo!! I love it all :)
Tucanos:This place is just so yummy! I am a complete carnivorous dinosaur and eating at a place where they bring you basically endless meat (and all different kinds of) is awesome. The Brazilian lemonade is to die for and I always get my little salad at the salad bar because it goes awesome with all the kinds of meat. The roasted pineapple is so delish as well.
Wow, the fact that 2 of my favorite TV shows of all time came back to the network on my birthday, is one of the best presents a girl can get! Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill! Stuff was intense, dramatic, and the best part is that Lucas Scott chose PAYTON SAWYER and he proposed! They seriously should have gotten married in Las Vegas but I'll be patient and give them time. They are so great together. Will Dan and Serena get back together? Only time will tell! xoxo
Apple Pie:
I think and I know I have written about Apple Pie before. I have the best recipe ever and I didn't even make it up. I love the FOOD NETWORK. One of these days I'll post it. But my pies have (for the most part) always turned out absolutely delicious and scrumptious and mouth watering and super sweet with a ton of sugar and cinnamon.
I think and I know I have written about Apple Pie before. I have the best recipe ever and I didn't even make it up. I love the FOOD NETWORK. One of these days I'll post it. But my pies have (for the most part) always turned out absolutely delicious and scrumptious and mouth watering and super sweet with a ton of sugar and cinnamon.
Friends
I had so many friends celebrate with me on my birthday! The following people are amazing and I love them: Danielle Crane, Whitney Erickson, Emily Erickson, Crystal and Scott McCown, Katie Dean, Dani Richards, and Jessica Viehweg. They are so great! I told them all about birthday plans in like MARCH. No joke, I kept talking about it all summer and then the big 2-0 came and they were all there. Some took off work, came home early from vacation, and didn't plan for anything during lunch on Labor Day. Awwww....I love them!
Family
I celebrated with my family at a different restaurant at a different place and even different city...LAS VEGAS...TGIFridays...sometime in August haha. I love their potato skins, their drinks, and free ice cream is always amazing. We watched some football game on the screen, we chatted with my siblings and we had a blast! I love them all and I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful family who loves me.
I celebrated with my family at a different restaurant at a different place and even different city...LAS VEGAS...TGIFridays...sometime in August haha. I love their potato skins, their drinks, and free ice cream is always amazing. We watched some football game on the screen, we chatted with my siblings and we had a blast! I love them all and I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful family who loves me.





Priscilla It's Michelle ( Kyle Milletts sister inlaw) YOU ARE SO CUTE.. :) I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I hope you are enjoying school up there in Utah. If you ever need anything my family lives close to B.Y.U. :) Anyway enjoy school, hope we see you again soon....
ReplyDelete