PAGES

SLIDER

Friday Life

Saturday, March 24, 2012



Today was nice in the sense that my weekend already started early but since 9 am until 2 pm I had to be at the Dr./Diagnostic Place for a glucose test! (it came back negative too so I'm good to go) But it was still such an ordeal having fasted since the day before and I was not only hungry but after drinking all that glucose drink stuff, I was sick to my stomach. The lady said that if I didn't keep it in we would have to do it again so I tried with all my might to just not think about it and keep the silly drink in. 4 blood tests later it was done and I could finally go home and eat! I was dying and seriously can't believe I even made it back home in my car. I celebrated with Raising Canes haha

Later that night I went with Blaine and the Davis boys down to Fremont Street to see the tech inspection for the race this weekend and even though I don't know much about the race and whatnot, it was still neat to see cool cars and see Blaine all excited about building up the race car that him and Spencer will eventually drive (right now they still have a lot of work to do on it!) So I took a lot of pictures, I'm not in any of them haha but it's all about the boys tonight. We did end the night with Macaroni Grill so baby was satisfied :) Fun night out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger