Well yesterday was my birthday and this was the present to myself I was talking about! I am now the proud owner of my own small business, Cillastix Creations. The blog has launched but the shop will not be open until September 19. In the meantime though, take a look around! www.cillastixcreations.com. My business is all about fun design and delightful digital goodies for sale! Through my shop you can purchase and download all the graphics, scrapbooking products, art prints, invites and more. I'm so excited to start this little project that I do afterhours while Blaine is doing homework. Let me know what you think!
The Secret is Out!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Well yesterday was my birthday and this was the present to myself I was talking about! I am now the proud owner of my own small business, Cillastix Creations. The blog has launched but the shop will not be open until September 19. In the meantime though, take a look around! www.cillastixcreations.com. My business is all about fun design and delightful digital goodies for sale! Through my shop you can purchase and download all the graphics, scrapbooking products, art prints, invites and more. I'm so excited to start this little project that I do afterhours while Blaine is doing homework. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




No comments:
Post a Comment