Has it really been 6 weeks? Yep...closer to 7 I think. What is silly is that sometimes I get these "cravings" where I blog all the time and want to share and I want to write. We keep plenty busy and I have two memory cards to unload but I just haven't found the time because I like said, we keep plenty busy. Blaine finishes school this semester by May 11th......3 more weeks! May 11th is the last final. Goodness gracious! We are both ready for the break. Then we can play on the weeknights and actually leave town and do more extensive playing on the weekends haha. So back to blogging...then I have periods where "I just don't feel like it." Lately I didn't feel the urge to write. Lately I've been stressed. Lately I've been busy. Somewhere in there I got sick haha Then right now I feel the urge again. I have pictures and stories to share. I have to just unload my thoughts a little bit and of course, keep those who read this updated! Writing has always been a relaxing activity and so I think I got stressed enough to not write and then loosened up a little to get rid of it. Do I make sense? Probably not. Here are some things I will be writing about sooner than later (this list is more for me I know, to remember) :
Dumont Sand Dunes
Painting Furniture Craziness
Fun with Friends
House Warming Party
Time with Family
Relief Society: Preparedness
etc...





No comments:
Post a Comment