I am DEFINITELY ready for the weekend. I love Thursdays because I know Friday is tomorrow and I will survive the work day haha. I am super excited for this weekend especially because we get to celebrate Valentine's Day on Saturday! Monday is too crazy with work and school so we'll do something at home but this Saturday includes Temple, Olive Garden, Presents.....I am excited! Saturday also means shopping. Blaine and I are not ALLOWED to leave the house on Saturdays haha because when we leave the house on the weekend it means: eating out, Office Max, Target, Home Depot, movies....etc. We wind up spending money somehow! But it's fun nonetheless. I also love Fridays because I get off early at 3 and that means working out and errands. Cant wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger





No comments:
Post a Comment