PAGES

SLIDER

The KINDLE

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is a Christmas gift I got last night! My in-laws got it for me for Christmas but the stores sold out and they ordered it online and it's here! I love reading but I am always low on big chunks of time but this Kindle is so petite and thin to be in my purse and I am so excited to carry it around all day! I already got 30+ free classic books and I started Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen again, that book is my favorite! I got all these other books by Jane Austen and I am excited to read her entire collection. This new gadget makes me more motivated to read instead of playing on the computer. (hmmmm well except blogging because that is like journaling....right?) Anywho, I love this toy :) You can also buy the scriptures to read on here, you can receive e-mail and it picks up the Wi-Fi in my house super easily. Who knew! The thing that captivates me is that this gadget doesn't have a backlit screen so it is really easy on the eyes. I use my iPhone for quick one line reading but reading on my phone hurts after a while so this Kindle technology works perfectly. It came with a reading light though for night time.

1 comment:

  1. I was asking my daughter about Pride and Prejudice just last night. She says she loves it. She's turning 19 this month. She may like the kindle too. Thanks for posting. I found your post very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger