
I want to look like....Kim Strother.
I read an article about her here. It talked about her life as a fitness model. Well I will never be that tall....Blonde hair is not my color and I might never fully achieve those abs but with those shoes that I like, I'm inspired to work harder (and more frequently) at the gym and running outside. It feels soooo good to exercise so why is it not a priority? Because I use the excuse that I need to do laundry, because I am tired after work, because I can't wait to watch Grey's anatomy.... Here's to self control and disciple this year :)




Hi,
ReplyDeleteI was asking myself the same question recently. I think if we had more tools to help us deal with our harmone fluctuations we might not rebel so much. Just a thought:) Also I hear it takes about 28 days to create a habit good or bad. Maybe you could enlist a friend or family member to do it with you. Someone at your level or someone who's been in your shoes and followed through. Maybe someone at the gym?! Just wanted you to know someone else is rooting for you:)