Soon enough we're gonna get another bed because we need a bigger one and this was one of the bed sets that I recently found! I'm a big fan of brown but this isn't like dark and too brown haha I really just love the patterns and the coordinating side that you could switch up too. I think I will add this to my list and show Blaine so he can pick one, I have too many favorites.
Cute pattern
Monday, October 25, 2010
Soon enough we're gonna get another bed because we need a bigger one and this was one of the bed sets that I recently found! I'm a big fan of brown but this isn't like dark and too brown haha I really just love the patterns and the coordinating side that you could switch up too. I think I will add this to my list and show Blaine so he can pick one, I have too many favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




No comments:
Post a Comment