
Blaine and I had a very silly and random Valentine's Day celebration. Make that a couple....haha So for Valentine's Day, we had planned on going to the cabin to snowboard for like 3 days and lounge around for Sunday. We were so excited to go and we were excited to see our presents for each other. Since we were going to Brianhead on Friday, we decided to exchange our presents (which one of them was too big to go to Brianhead) on Thursday night just kind of randomly. I got him these over head lights with cool diamond plated borders. It's the PERFECT lighting system for his garage which he loves! Then Blaine got me an awesome zoom lens for my digital SLR camera! It's perfect for just fun pictures outside, sports games, and more outdoor types of picture taking. I'm nowhere even claiming I'm a "photographer" but I do love photography and it's more about the journaling and capturing moments that I love. Anyways, so were were so excited to open our presents that we forgot our Valentine cards. I love Valentine cards because even in pre-school you give and receive Valentine cards, no present needed. We both bought our cards but I didn't write in mine yet and his was at his work. But since our unexpected gift giving happened so quickly, no need to worry. Then we didn't even end up going to Brianhead! Long story short, UNLV sucks, so do teachers and Blaine had a mountain of projects and tests to study for. So we had the most delicious yummy dinner on Sunday, Valentine's Day :) Blaine wanted his three favorite things: Steak, Chicken, and Potatoes. So we cooked together and it was delicious and healthy although we probably ate a lot and we made chocolate chip cookies because they are his favorite and I even made two HUGE hearts out of the dough and it turned out so perfect! We even had sparkling cider and fancy glasses. Perfect Valentine's Day....to this day, we still have not exchanged our Valentine cards....I need to remember to write in it and I need to remind him to bring my card home :) I love him!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment