PAGES

SLIDER

I love it when....

Friday, December 4, 2009


I love it when it's Friday and I have a Saturday to do WHATEVER.
I love it when it's Sunday and I get to spend the whole day with my husband.
I love it when I grocery shop and I get all this yummy stuff.
I love it when I come home and my house is warm and toasty (thanks to scheduled heating)
I love it when Blaine and I randomly decide to go camping...at the sanddunes haha
I love it when I see pretty Christmas lights
I love it when Blaine says I can buy more Christmas stuff
I love it when I get to eat steak for dinner
I love it when I come home and just relax
I love it when I realize how blessed I am for having a job
I love it when I get to eat snacks like sour cream potato chips
I love it when I play with my awesome iMac
I love it when I get to do fun stuff and then blog about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger