PAGES

SLIDER

Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009





Our Halloween was pretty special! Different too :) First off, I had to work in the morning. It wasn't that bad because I was awake at like 3am anyways. I woke up and I made a few batches of chocolate chip cookies! I made some for Carson's baptism and so I got those done nice and fresh. I went to work and those were my last two hours at Gilcrease Orchard. I got home right in time to change and get ready for the baptism. The Stake Baptism for the little kids was just amazing and being with Carson on his special day was awesome. The Davis' are all done now with baptizing their 6 kids! Now they just have to wait for grandchildren haha. We went back to the house to get lunch and we chatted with family and took lots of pictures. So fun! Then Blaine and I went back home to get our yard ready to do some updating and replanting. It turned out that some of our plants had died (since no one took care of them before we bought the house) and so we had to fix things so we wouldn't get fined. Jeff and Carson came over to help and we bought pretty new flowery plants and bushes to put in our home. We are totally not done but it's going to look so pretty! Especially when the flowers bloom. SInce we were working outside for hours, we were out there planting, doing yard work, and handing out candy! Such cute kids that came to our house! I loved giving out candy :) Then after dinner we just went to bed! A long but beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger