PAGES

SLIDER

My 21st Birthday!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


I turned 21! I feel so old now that I am legal, married, and own a house! :) I love it! I barely remembered my birthday but Blaine sang Happy Birthday to me 1st thing in the morning when the alarm went off. I love him! We had a yummy breakfast and we were both off to work! Later that evening Blaine came home with exactly what I wanted...flowers, a b-day card, and an iTunes giftcard :) I really needed to stock up on songs! He just makes me so happy! So at night we went to dinner with my mom, dad, and brother. We had very yummy BJ's and got 2 free Pizookies which are to die for! Then I got more presents (super cute GAP stuff!) and cake at my wonderful in-laws. It was so great!

2 comments:

  1. Fun birthday!!! I am glad you had a great day! I love the pics of the flowers, and the Pizookie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I love BJ's we just ate there tonight!! And of course GAP is the best place on earth! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger