PAGES

SLIDER

Little Details of Home

Friday, August 28, 2009

It's the little things in my house that make me so excited! There are still rooms to be painted and there are still things to organize but I do have little things that make me happy! One of those things is my mail key. I have loved getting mail and getting a bunch of stuff! I loved when I would get letter's from Canada when Blaine would write me on his mission. Now that we own a home, it's so crazy how many people/businesses know where we live! haha nevertheless, it's way fun. I get fun coupons, catalogs, and lo and behold...BILLS. lol Somehow though, I still like to open envelopes! I pay everything online, but I like getting mail. At 2pm...I know I can check the mail and there will be fun stuff there :) Birthday cards and wedding cards are fun to get too!!!
Grandma Davis gave me a Kitchen Aid mixer and yes I love ALL my bridal shower and wedding gifts but this mixer is a dream gift that every home should have one! I have made cake and other treats in this mixer and I really love it. Having this in my home and displayed in my kitchen is so fun!
I love cooking! I got this seasoning set and yes I do like cooking with fresh herbs but we all know that we don't have time to have many grocery trips or time to keep up our own garden. ( I do wish I could make an herb garden one day though!) Anyways, I love having all my spices and herbs available in a convenient spot where I can use them easily while I am cooking. It's funny how good it is to have this available! A lot of my recipes have yummy ingredients and this is perfect!
I still have to dust this off but I LOVE my Pottery Barn goblets! I have the entire Emma Collection for dinnerware and these goblets are so nice to go with all my Pottery Barn stuff. I hope I don't break them! I like having dinners with my husband and yes we have our great Corelle dining sets that we use everyday but I will use our fancier china for Sunday dinners and special occasions.
Baking stuff!!! I still have to organize my pantry better and I have most of my baking stuff in cute canisters on my counter but I love my pantry being full with food, baking stuff, and yummy snacks. I love making desserts and the things in my pantry I use all the time! I enjoy grocery shopping a ton! Shopping is still shopping so I enjoy going to the grocery store :)

Well there it is! I know I still have to post pictures of the actual rooms in my house but once I clean and organize more, I will get that done!

1 comment:

  1. geez priscilla, you just jumped right into the domestic housewife role, didn't you? haha i love it. you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger