Such a crazy day! 4:30 am and time for a quick shower. I had to get ready to get my hair done by 6 and well it was a pretty rushed morning! I eventually made it to the temple. I got ready and my mom and my mommy-in-law helped me get ready in order to meet Blaine. I seriously couldn't stop from tearing up because I've been waiting to be in this dress for years! I could barely believe I was about to marry him and be sealed for all time and eternity. We met up with President Tates (the architect for the Las Vegas Temple) and he was just such a sweet guy. He spoke a little about the Temple and our love and I was so excited. Then we were off to the bigest sealing room there and about 80 people were waiting for us. I just kept looking at everyone and I was so amazed at all the people who loved us :) During the ceremony, I was composed until I realized I was married! The words spoken and the sealing was beautiful! I just loved Blaine so much! Then shaking everyone's hand was so special and I was so happy that they were there. Blaine and I spent some time together before pictures and it was just great to be hugged by my husband and knowing that I'll have him forever. Then we came out to meet and greet people and take many pics! They left and Blaine and I took some more pics. Our photographer Jeanna Hayes is so fun! So we caught the tail-end of the luncheon at Memphis BBQ and that was really yummy! The reception was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! Kristine Peart (?) from KP Decor was the best!!! Everything went so well and little things like not finding the toss bouquet was perfectly alright with me. I cried every single time I danced but I made it :) Blaine and I danced to our high school song "Must be doin' something right" by Billy Currington and I danced "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw with my dad because Tim's his favorite and it's a special bond we shared loving country music. The dancing, the cake, and newly-wed game, and everything was so great!!! for more wedding pics visit : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=316224&id=725275060&l=3777c979b0
Wow seriously, so the first time I saw Blaine was in 6th grade at Johnson Jr. High. We were both in Track 1 and so we had like 5 out of 7 classes together. We both played the alto saxophone in band and I'm pretty sure we are in a home video playing together. Funny thing is, he doesn't really remember me! Looking at our 6th grade yearbook, we are totally there. But I suppose he didn't notice me until 8th grade when I was a cheerleader and I performed at assemblies. So flash forward to Sophomore year at Bonanza High and his dad was our Seminary teacher. Did we talk then? NO! It wasn't until Jr. year where he asked me to homecoming and then I'm pretty sure he asked me because I told his best friend to give him a hint that I wanted to go with him. So our first date was almost a blind date of sorts because we were barely friends. A bunch of dates later, a mission, BYU and SUU...we are engaged and soon to be married :)
I am a Brigham Young University graduate and I loved it there! I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree: Communications, emphasis in print journalism and a minor degree in Family Life. I gradutated within the New Media program at BYU and I love to be a part of a community that uses the media to strengthen families. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am Mormon.
No comments:
Post a Comment