PAGES

SLIDER

My Bridal Shower

Friday, July 24, 2009











I had sooooo much fun at my bridal shower! Thank you to Joni and Alisha who threw it for me! Thank you to those who came as well. There were well over 50 people there and I appreciate them so much! The place was decorated soooooo cute in my official wedding color: Tiffany Blue. There were accents of brown and there were a TON of pictures of Blaine and I all over the house! I really did get SHOWERED with gifts and it was so neat to see Blaine & I's house start to build up with things we need and will enjoy. There was yummy chicken salad sandwiches, great punch, yummy desserts and much fruit with amazing strawberry marshmallow dip! Thank you to Michelle Crouse and Amanda Kirby who did a GREAT job at shower games and well a little embarrassing on the "How Well Do You Know Your Fiance'" but oh well, I still love Blaine hahaha It was a fun filled day and I am so happy that I get married soon!

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger