So we like celebrated on his actual birthday (july 5th) by going to California and at 4am I gave him his present! It was a diving knife that I got at Sport Chalet and he absolutely loved it! He collect knives and I thought I would help it grow. It just looks so cool! I am glad he enjoyed it. TO celebrate with family, we had a Davis/De La Vega FHE and had steaks for dinner! Yummm, my dad worked on the grill, Joni made great food and it was awesome. Something also sweet and simple and I loved spending time with my soon to be husband!!! 28 days from today!!!
Blaine's Birthday
Friday, July 10, 2009
So we like celebrated on his actual birthday (july 5th) by going to California and at 4am I gave him his present! It was a diving knife that I got at Sport Chalet and he absolutely loved it! He collect knives and I thought I would help it grow. It just looks so cool! I am glad he enjoyed it. TO celebrate with family, we had a Davis/De La Vega FHE and had steaks for dinner! Yummm, my dad worked on the grill, Joni made great food and it was awesome. Something also sweet and simple and I loved spending time with my soon to be husband!!! 28 days from today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger




You guys are so dang cute! I love that you are a blogger! yay!
ReplyDelete