
These are the cutest bears EVER!! ....So the wedding planning has been way fun but way crazy! You'd think that if I've planned this moment since I was 5 it would be easy but it's not haha. I definitely see the point in like hiring a wedding planner! The thing that has been the most stressful is just finding people to do things like food and decorating and then dealing with availability and budgeting and that has been really annoying! Putting together 400 addresses has been crazy too. No matter what though, there have been great times like finding my dress, finding a place to live and seeing our engagement pictures. So it's worth all the pain and trouble of planning a wedding. The best part of it, is that by August 8th, it'll be done and I will be married to my high school sweetheart.




No comments:
Post a Comment