
The Taylor Swift concert was so fun! My sister Michelle and I went to Olive Garden (one of our faves) and ate like queens and I even had to have my smoothie called Strawberry Siciliano. It's so great, it's not on the menu but you can order it :) SO then we were off to the Mandalay Bay and we actually made pretty good time! In the mean time, we goofed around texting a huge screen that the entire arena could see. Then the first performers were a group called Gloriana. They were good! I liked their stuff and then Kelli Pickler was absolutely amazing! She has a great voice and is super cute! Then the best part... Taylor Swift! She had way cute outfits, fun dancers, great show effects. I love all her songs and even on some of the really cute love or sad ones, I would get teary eyed haha She even got super close to us when she popped in in the back on the audience! We had such a blast :)




No comments:
Post a Comment