

Well we had a great time here is Las Vegas! First off, my friends Whitney and Emily Erickson came on the roadtrip home with me. They have their sister here and so I dropped them off there. Blaine and I hung out Friday night for a little bit and it was just so great seeing him. I can't wait until I move back home! Long distance for 3 years is hard! Saturday we had a fun BBQ with Whitney and Emily and it was fun for my friends to meet my boyfriend. That evening we also visited with his cousin Chris. He is about to be officially engaged soon! We met his girlfriend Ren and she's way cute and fun. We had an Easter lesson and it was way neat to see Aunt Cindy teaching. I felt the spirit of Easter so much when I remember to think more about Jesus Christ. We also colored eggs, had cookies and a good spiritual time with family. Stacie, Cami, and Julie have the cutest kids! I loved hanging out with them. It was great to see Grandma and Grandpa Noorda too! Easter day we went to Church in my home ward and then we got ready to hide eggs and have a BBQ. We ate way good, played a little soccer (randomly), hid all the eggs, and hung out with my family. Then we headed off to Aunt Cindy's for dinner #2, hide eggs and just chat! I heard the story of how Blaine was born and that was so hilarious! Even before birth he was funny. I love him :)




No comments:
Post a Comment