PAGES

SLIDER

BYU Graduation and Moving

Sunday, April 26, 2009





I graduated from Brigham Young University!! Kind of!! haha I did my commencement ceremony in April 2009 for my BA degree in Communications. I have to do an internship in Las Vegas and then they'll mail my degree in the mail :) The commencement was great! Apostles spoke and the spirit was so strong. I LOVE MY SCHOOL! I am so excited to be done! No more classes, no more slipping on the snow, no more crazyness. I will greatly miss my friends though and my job at the LDS Philanthropies building as a BYU Telefund Supervisor. I packed and my families (De La Vega & Davis) helped me move all my stuff! We ate at the Macaroni Grill, at BrickOven and Blaine and I went to Panda on my last day. I will miss Provo and remember it forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger